SEA SALT KETO CRACKERS
Makes 24/2 Dozen Crackers
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Large Egg (beaten)
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Almond Flour, Egg and Sea Salt with a spatula until dough forms into a ball.
- Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out with a rolling pin. If you don’t have a rolling pin use something similar with a smooth service. I used my water flask. I found that the thinner you make them, the crispier they become.
- Cut the dough with a knife to make the size cracker shapes you want or use a cookie cutter.
- Place on the lined baking sheet. This is where I add the Sea Salt because it sticks better before baking.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until golden.
*These can burn fairly easy so watch closely.
*Add butter on top when they come out of the oven to make a butter cracker.
*Add herbs inside dough to prevent them from burning.
*Let cool completely before storing in room temperature.
By: Chef Fenya Konovaloff of Russian Doll Catering